- Remove any skin products that you have on your skin such as sunscreen or moisturiser
- Apply the design using your preferred method – cones, bottles, syringes etc.
- Don’t smudge the design until it is touch dry!
- Once it is touch dry you don’t need to worry about smudging it
- Leave the henna on for as long as possible
- The warmer you are, and the longer you leave the henna on, the darker the stain will be.
- The henna paste will dry and crack off, leaving little bits of henna everywhere!
- After several hours, you can remove the henna fully and enjoy it!