The winner of this competition is Rebecca who comments on 2012/04/18 at 11:00 pm and asked “You can add coffee , chamomile, and other ingredients to alter the colour of henna when dyeing one’s hair. Can you add ingredients to henna for mendhi?” Well done Rebecca, I hope you enjoy spending your voucher.
This is a competition that anyone can enter! All you have to do to be in with a chance to win this £15.00 amazon voucher is to ask a question about henna in the comments section. You see anyone can enter!
At the end of the competition, I will attempt to answer all the questions submitted as well as drawing the winner.
What could you spend your prize on? Design source books such as the dover series of books or maybe Loretta Roome’s Mehndi book? Or perhaps there is a novel you’ve been wanting to read for a while or DVD you’d like – the choice is completely yours!
The winner will be drawn at random by a random number generator at midnight GMT London on the 30th April 2012.
Terms and conditions
1. Should you win, you are willing for me to publish your name, home town and country on my website and facebook site as the winner.
2. This prize is not transferrable, and there are no alternative prizes.
3. The competition is open to all, irrespective of location.
4. The prize will be shipped within one week of the competition draw.
5. Please keep comments on this post to questions – no matter how tempting it might be to answer someone’s question it will make choosing a winner by a random number generator a lot easier if the list of comments just contains questions.
6. You may enter as many times as you like, with different questions.
7. One question per comment.