This competition is now CLOSED – The winner was Julia Harris from Leicstershire! Congratulations Julia, enjoy your prize!
There is one prize consisting of the following:
- TWO HUGE FREEZER CONES of fresh Body Art Quality (BAQ) henna paste!!!!! This henna is mixed with lemon juice and ready to put straight onto your hair, or to mix with essential oils for art. You can put it in the freezer and use as required.
- FOUR 100g PACKETS OF BAQ HENNA for art or hair (leap years come round once every four years), you will get 2 packet of Jamila 2011 which has the finest milling and a lovely texture, plus 2 packets of my latest import of high quality rajasthani henna!!!!!
- TWENTY NINE squares of florist wrap if you are planning to use henna for art, or 29 nitrile gloves if you plan on using the henna for hair (Twenty-ninth of February)!!!
Altogether this prize will weigh 2012 grams (approx) to represent the year 2012. To be in with a chance of winning this prize, all you have to do is like the Hennacat facebook page.
The winner will be chosen at random at 7pm GMT (London) on Saturday 3rd March and notified shortly afterwards.
Terms and conditions
1. Should you win, you are willing for me to publish your name, home town and country on my website and facebook site as the winner.
2. This prize is not transferrable, and there are no alternative prizes.
3. The competition is open to all, irrespective of location.
4. The prize will be shipped within one week of the competition draw.