I’m deliciously ecstatic to tell you that I will be starting a wonderful new service for all you henna lovers out there!
Each month I will have just four exclusive places available for very special limited edition workshops / tutorials in Shrewsbury.
The Henna Studio Workshops will give you the chance to learn new skills, try out different henna techniques, be inspired by Cat’s vast library of design books and most importantly get one to one tuition or advice from one of the UK’s leading henna experts.
- Although relaxed and informal, these workshops will be packed with insight, information and practice – you will leave with a range of new skills and knowledge
- These workshops are led by Cat, and you are encouraged to ask questions, or ask for specific advice throughout, so you will always get exactly what you need
- The focus of the workshops is on practice and application of knowledge so you will really hone your skills
- Absolutely all materials are provided so no need to bring anything
- You can come to each workshop as part of a series or just the ones that you are interested in
2pm – 5pm
£50.00 per person including all materials and refreshments (under 16s £35.00 per person)
Saturday 9th August – Introduction to henna art and honing your skills. Learn pretty summery patterns to delight your friends and customers. Troubleshoot your paste and application techniques.
Saturday 16th August – Introduction to henna art and honing your skills. Learn pretty summery patterns to delight your friends and customers. Troubleshoot your paste and application techniques.
With places limited on these workshops, book now through paypal secure payments portal!