Buy Henna Books from hennacat
1. Party Girl – Henna designs for the young and young at heart. £6.50
2. ‘Business Templates for Henna Artists’ from Hennacat is a compilation of nine essential templates that professional henna artists need. £7.50
In the Autumn, Hennacat will be launching several new designs books available to buy! In the meantime check out the free books as well as Hennacat’s Sanskrit book available from Artistic Adornment below.
Free Books From Hennacat
1. Rings and Things in Henna The cupcake and moustache finger has been so popular this year!
2. Knuckle Tattoos in Henna Inspiriation for more creative four letter and eight letter words for knuckles.
3. The Hennakitten Years Hennacat’s first design portfolio containing designs that are still popular at festivals and fairs.
Available to buy from Artistic Adornment
Om Shanti – Sanskrit Designs for Henna Artists has 44 design on 19 pages. These designs are perfect for events at yoga studios and will appeal to anyone who has an interest in Indian culture and yoga. The designs include patterns for hands, feet and free standing designs for any part of the body.