‘Rings and Things in Henna‘, like ‘Knuckle Tattoos in Henna’ came about in the Summer of 2011. I noticed a trend of people asking for ring tattoos done in henna, some with firm ideas about what they wanted e.g. a fingerstash, some without any clue at all. I started to catalogue images of rings, fingerstaches and small images so that people could be inspired to ask for something meaningful to them. The designs are drawn in a mahogany brown colour to avoid customer confusion about the colour of 100% natural henna.
I’ve collated this work into the publication ‘Rings and Things in Henna and made it available free of charge as a PDF.
This free e-book contains the following:
- Brief Introduction
- Deatils about how to position your customer
- Knuckle template for rings
- Ring images part 1 – round jewels
- Ring images part 2 – patterns
- Ring images part 3 – square jewels
- Ring images for younger people and fingertashes
- Fancy and fun ring / finger images including fingerstaches
- How to draw nine popular jewel cuts
- One, two and three letter initials and words suitable for rings
- Roman Numerals
- Space for your own designs
This free publication is yours with no obligation, registration, or email address required. Simply click the links above or below to download:
If you are inspired to try henna our for yourself, why not buy some from my shop?
Please feel free to link to this page from your website. I welcome sharing!