Want to use henna but aren’t sure where to start? Here is a simple guide on which henna to choose depending on what colour you wish to achieve.
What colour do you want to dye your hair? (and the kit you need from Hennacats shop)
Henna red – Henna for hair kit
Natural red brown – Henna and indigo kit
Natural dark brown – Henna and cassia kit
Black – Henna and indigo kit
Strawberry blonde – Henna and amla kit
Brighten blonde hair – Amla for hair kit
There are four sizes of kits:
- Short hair kit – for hair that is chin length (fine or thick hair)
- Medium length hair kit – for hair that is shoulder length (fine or thick hair)
- Long length hair kit – for fine hair that is bra strap length or thick hair that is shoulder length
- Very long length hair kit – for fine hair that is waist length or thick hair that is bra strap length
There are three types of henna:
- Jamila – suitable for all hair types, including grey
- Superior henna – suitable for all hair types, including grey
- Premium Rajasthani henna – may be too stringy to dye thick or grey hair well
To buy henna or to find out more information contact Hennacat here.
Our secure online henna shop has all the supplies you need!