Henna (mehndi) artists are people who are skilled in applying henna paste on the body, usually the hands and feet. Good henna artists will have the following characteristcs:
- They will mix their own paste using good quality powder and other ingredients
- They will be able to tell you the ingredients in their mix
- They will not add dangerous chemicals such as kerosene or PPD to their paste
- They will have a portfolio of designs for you to chose from
- They do not use images of other, better, artists work to market their henna services unless they have got permission to do so
The following list of henna artists should help you find a local henna artist.
If you would like to be listed as a henna artist on the hennacat website, please get in touch through the contact form.